Starting at up to $22.00 per hour!!
In this role you will be prepping, cooking, and packaging food to serve to our guests.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Washing dishes and general cleaning
- Depending on shift, setting up and closing down kitchen
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Manager on Duty or Kitchen Supervisor
- Be able to work alongside the operator and his leadership team
- Treat each other with Honor, Dignity, and Respect at all times
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able to work
Breading and Line Work
- Responsible for preparing milk wash, filet chicken, breading chicken, and operating fryers
- Responsible for using FIFO system when rotating stock of all supplies used
- Preparing sandwiches, nuggets, strips, grilled items, fries and mac and cheese
- Responsible for prepping salads, fruit cups, wraps, and parfaits
- Prepping produce, shredding chicken, chopping lettuce, and all other ingredients we use
- Fulfill all catering trays that pertain to prep position
- Learning the ordering process for produce through our approved supplier
- Available to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Available to work 1 Saturday shift per month
- Able to lift 20-50 pounds
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
You will be working side by side with team members to ensure the guests are getting a high quality experience.
You will be working directly with a Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator as well.
Closed on Sundays! Nothing better than having a guaranteed day off to relax!
Benefits are available
Paid time off
No experience necessary- we are looking for friendly people who enjoy serving others and having fun at work.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply